Think for Actions is a Calgary based national non-profit think tank, focused on the professional development of youth with a long-term goal of establishing a research institute on community affairs.
- Creating educational opportunities on professional talents, empowering youth through career mentorship
- Establish an institute for research on community affairs
- Develop a think tank of researchers, intellectuals and scholars
- Increase professional opportunities for young adults
- Bring together researchers and develop an institute for research on
- Develop and cultivate leaders, thinkers, and social activists for a think tank
- Create educational opportunities for youth
- Create research opportunities and providing information to help community
- Create a vision to help research opportunities and providing information to help community to help with integration and decrease racism and all forms of hate. Increase opportunity for immigrants and Muslims to advance in education and economy.