Think for Actions is a Calgary-based non-profit think tank, focused on professional development of youth and established a research institute on community affairs. The organization is focused on effectively engaging communities through research and interaction offering new solutions.
- Empowering youth through career mentorship
- Establishing an institute for research on community affairs
- Developing a think tank of researchers, intellectuals and scholars
- Strengthening and empowering today’s youth
- Encourage the professional development and mentoring of youth
- Developing a research institute dedicated to addressing the needs of Muslims in North America
- Building a stronger and safer Canada
- Increasing professional opportunities for our youth
- Developing leadership skills in our youth.
- Organizing conferences that explore and solve issues relevant to youth in North America
- Providing a platform for PhD and MSc students to conduct research on relevant issues.
- Enhancing communication and collaboration between various organizations throughout North America.
- Establishing a research institute engaging young scholars to find practical solutions for Muslims in North America, and Muslims at large